Sunday 4 May 2008

Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my 'Handmade in Israel' blog and my first posting. I have really enjoyed reading and being inspired by many of your craft blogs over the last year or so, and have finally plucked up the courage to start my own (with a lot of help from my friend Julie at hand - thanks Julie!). I am a graphic designer by profession and currently work from home, creating greetings cards, gift boxes and pictures, primarily working with cut paper. I am excited to share my work and thoughts with you and hope that you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy creating the work that I will show on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for stopping by frazzy dazzles. I think that you have a beautiful blog here. I wish you a thousand good wishes for its success. It will go from strength to strength - Cheers Jen

Anonymous said...

excellente

Richard

Shareaholic