Thursday 24 July 2008

The Cobbler’s Children Have No Shoes

You’ve probably heard the expression 'The Cobbler’s Children Have No Shoes'. This describes the phenomenon whereby 'professionals' in any given arena are so busy with work for their customers that those closest to them get somewhat neglected. I always pay great care and attention to custom orders and can spend a lot of time researching particular subject matters and hobbies, but when I need a card to send to a family member or friend it usually comes out of my stock! However, on this occasion I did spend some time on a card that I have just mailed off to a close relative and I hope that it will be well received. I also think that I may have something that I can reproduce again and add it to my handmade card range. Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I haven't been here for a while. You have been doing some fantastic things. I have left you something over at frazzy dazzles. Cheers - Jen

Kellie said...

Hi Lisa! I love this little flowery card it is just beautiful! Have a lovely holiday!

Shareaholic