Wednesday 30 July 2008

Summertime

Summer is here (actually summer arrived here in Israel a long time ago!), the kids are home from school and have finished camp, and we are heading off on a big trip in a few days time. I'll be away from 'Handmade in Israel' for a short while, so am leaving you with a couple of 'summery' images for you to enjoy. On the left some of my all-occasion cards in pretty pastel colours, and on the right a re-make of this birthday card, this time for a younger girl, simplified a little and crafted in lighter colours.
I was flattered to receive my very first blog award from Jen at Frazzy Dazzles. I am not too sure how Jen originally found my blog but she has been a constant support all along and always has something lovely to say! Thank you Jen for thinking of me. I promise to comply with the rules of this award and nominate some very worthy blogs when I return!
Wishing you all a happy and relaxing summer.

4 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the colours you have used on the 9 card - so sweet for a young firl! Have a great holiday, and well done on the award!

Anonymous said...

Aaaah you northern hemisphere girls! We're in the middle of winter....wish I was you! Jen

LizzieJane said...

Congratulations on your very well deserved award. Your cards are very lovely.

Jenny said...

Glad to hear that you're back from your holidays! Looking forward to seeing the fruits of all that relaxing inspiration! Jen

Shareaholic