Monday 15 September 2008

All Tied Up

Continuing the restocking process, I created some cards for men this time. I am aware that there have been a lot of flowers on this blog lately, so wanted to show you that there are also male designs available at 'Handmade in Israel'. This is a simple, graphic design but actually quite a time-consuming one. Each of those ties is hand cut, and the stripes and spots all individually cut and glued, producing, I hope, a pleasing and appealing card for a man. This design is available in many different colourways.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your eye for detail. I could never cut and adhere stripes so neatly. I would end up with a drunk zebra effect if I tried! LOL! You are right though. The world of cards for men is largely untapped in my mind. - Jen

Shareaholic