Wednesday 17 September 2008

A Birthday and Batmitzvah

Returning to designs for women and girls for the time being, I created a birthday card for a special soon-to-be 3 year old, pink hair, fairy wand and all! I hope that she likes it.
I also restocked my supply of Batmitzvah cards. Every Jewish girl becomes Batmitzvah at age 12 - a year earlier than a Jewish boy becomes Barmitzvah - so I have created a pretty card with the age emphasized on it. I have produced it in a number of different colourways because I am often told that by 12 years old the Batmitzvah girl is not always into pinks and pastel colours, but would rather go for blue or even black!

2 comments:

LizzieJane said...

You make the lovliest cards, it must be fun receiving a card from you.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Beautiful cards as always! My daughter is nearly 12 and she wants her bedroom repainted as pink is no longer her favourite colour! I love the tulips on your shabbat cards - they are my favourite flower!!

Shareaholic