Sunday 30 November 2008

Open for Business

Some of you might have already noticed that little box on the top right-hand side of my blog titled 'My Handmade in Israel Shop', and I am delighted to confirm that my Etsy shop is now open for business! It is bursting with all my papercut goodies, from my cards for all occasions, to artwork and treasure boxes, and most importantly for the moment, Christmas cards for the upcoming holidays, made in the place where it all began!
Please drop by to have a look and possibly make some purchases for the holidays or simply because there is something there that you love, and remember, I am always happy to hear from anybody with a special request for their own custom-made illustration or cards.
Happy shopping!

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous cards! Congratulations on the launch of your Etsy store, how exciting!!! :D

LizzieJane said...

Congratulations on your very own Etsy shop, I know it will be a great success. Love the new Christmas cards.
x

Jenny said...

Congratulations on your store. I hope you have a lot of fun with it. I'm sure you'll do really well and meet some lovely people! Jen

Anonymous said...

Oooo...such wonderful things! I'm adding you to my favorites now! Congratulations--here's to a quick 100 sales!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your shop Lisa, it looks lovely & a nice variety of things. Lot's of luck!

personal reflection essay example said...


Very useful information for people, I think this is what everyone needs.

pay for essays said...

I love reading your articles. Thank you very much. Write more.

Shareaholic