Thursday 12 February 2009

A little extra publicity

I have been busy creating several custom-made cards recently but cannot show you them yet as I am not sure that they have been sent. I will keep them for a later post and in the meantime have some exciting things to show you.
Above you can see an Etsy Treasury that was created by Tara at Crochet and Crafts. I was thrilled to see that she included my Valentine's Day cards up there on the top right. It's obviously a little late to purchase these cards for February 14th, but this design is also suitable for birthdays, anniversaries, or just to tell someone that you care. They can be used all year round!
If you would like a closer look at this lovely treasury then click here.
I also received a little publicity from Michelle at Sparkling Bliss. She also gave the very same Valentine's Day cards a mention in her post 'Showing Some Love'.
To those of you who celebrate it, I hope you have a wonderful and romantic Valentine's Day.

6 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, that's great! I WILL have a treasury, one of these days...really. It's very hard to get them, though!

Jenny said...

That's fantastic. I'm so happy for you!

LizzieJane said...

Congratulations on being picked for a treasury, it is well deserved.
I hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day!
x

nadiahandmade said...

CONGRATULATIONs!!! the front page is quite an accomplishment :)

Anonymous said...

I think those cards are great for any day! With spring around the corner, and the fact that's it's always important to remind family how much they are loved--they're just perfect.

Congrats on your treasury appearance!

frutejuce said...

I love those heart cards, they are just lovely.

Shareaholic