Monday 16 March 2009

Wine and Cake Celebrations

I have been busy over the last few days with some custom orders and am able to show you a few of them now.
Clockwise, from the top right, an anniversary card for a special Mum and Dad; 'Happy 75th Birthday Dad'; a sneak peak of a 65th birthday card to a good friend who has recently become a grandma; finally, top left, a pretty birthday card requested for a special niece.I was flattered to receive a wonderful blog award from Kathy at Lizzie Jane. Kathy always has something lovely to say about my work and I really appreciate her kind words.
The rules are as follows:
1. Nominate women who show great attitude.
2. Link to them.
3. Leave them a comment so they pick up their award.
Here are the women I nominate:
1. Jenni at Embellish. Jenni's range of work is incredible. She is another regular visitor to my blog and, once again, her words mean a lot to me.
2. Lisa and Sarah at A Spoonful of Sugar. I think everyone must already know their lovely blog. Their work is always stunning and they are both so talented in many areas.
3. Elsita at Elsa Mora. I don't have any direct contact with Elsita but I am a lurker on her blog and am now delurking to tell you all about her amazing work, especially her papercuts. They are inspirational!
I hope that you have fun visiting the wonderful blogs that I have selected and, if any of you girls pick up your award and decide to pass it on, have fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Lisa!
congratulations for such a wonderful award and thank you sooo much for including me in your selection.
I love everything that you create!
All my best!!
Elsita :)

LizzieJane said...

A very well deserved award indeed!
Your new cards are just lovely Lisa.
x

the 6 o'clock stitch said...

You're very talented! Thank you for introducing yourself and your blog on the Etsy forums. It's so nice to meet you!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love your latest selection of cards! Thanks so much for the award - it is much appreciated.

Anonymous said...

sorry for the delay Lisa, back behind the keyboard now, so congratulations to you for your award & big thanks for selecting me, I really appreciate it! Love your blog & love watching your style develope.

Shareaholic