Thursday 6 August 2009

Audrey's Country Crafts

Back in June I was thrilled to receive an e-mail from Audrey at Audrey's Country Crafts telling me that for the month of August she intended to feature shops from around the world, and asking me whether I would be interested in a feature. You bet I was! I spent some time thinking about the questions Audrey sent me, and I am pleased to let you know that today I have been featured! Please pop over to her site (or click on the button below). I hope that you will be interested to read a little about me, my work and my inspirations. Thank you, Audrey. Happy reading!

2 comments:

Kimberly Costa said...

Lisa, congratulations!!!! Your work is beautiful and I'm sure you're just bursting with excitement! I read the post and again, your work is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

great interview Lisa & your work looks fab. Congratulations.

Shareaholic