Wednesday 23 December 2009

Seasons Greetings

I know that in the world of blogging there is very little unveiling going on at the moment, whilst people keep their latest pieces under wraps before they are given as Christmas presents. Obviously that is not an issue for me and I am happy to be able to show you some of the latest handmade cards that I have created.
Above, you can see a card for a soon-to-be 5 year old who loves playing football, drawing and colouring and wants to begin karate lessons. I was excited to be able to incorporate all of his hobbies into the one little character. His Grandma, who ordered the card, seemed amused and delighted with it.
This collection of cards were all sent to the same customer's family and friends in the UK. From the top downwards, a 60th birthday card for a lady which specifically had to have a big hat with flowers on it; an anniversary card with colourful hearts; a cute card for a 3 year old boy with a toy car and building blocks on it, and finally, a sweet card for a 5 year old girl.
Whilst the Jewish people worldwide have already celebrated Hanukkah and have now returned to our respective school and work places, I know that for many of you Christmas is rapidly approaching. I wanted to take this opportunity to wish my customers and friends out there happy holidays and a safe and exciting start to 2010. Thank you to all of you who have supported me and my blogging adventure throughout the year. I have enjoyed composing each and every one of my posts, and appreciate every comment and email that I receive.
Seasons Greetings and my very best wishes from Israel.

2 comments:

Fern said...

Merry Christmas :)

Alissa said...

These are fantastic!!! So original!

Shareaholic