Sunday 14 March 2010

Spring is in the Air

The weather is warming up here in Israel as we move towards Passover and Spring and it definitely seems to be influencing my creative work. The colours that I have used in this latest batch of cards are decidedly Spring-like once again. Clockwise, from the top left, I created a card for a 14 year old shopaholic - I hope that she likes the little spotted skirt that I picked out for her; a couple of floral cards for some special birthdays and flowers once again to celebrate an anniversary; finally, the least Spring-like, but definitely the correct colour scheme for the card, a black and white striped Newcastle United shirt and football for a long-term supporter of the club. I picked up these gorgeous daffodils a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed them while they lasted. I couldn't resist taking a picture of them and showing them to you in all their glory.
Lastly, I really have enjoyed a lot of attention in the Etsy Treasuries lately. Once again my Purple Cupcake Notebook (below, top right) has made an appearance in a beautiful collection titled 'Violet and Pearls' chosen by Gratitude Jewelry. As always, a big thank you for including it. Looking at the gorgeous colours really makes me feel that Spring is right around the corner!

3 comments:

dottycookie said...

Such lovely spring colours, perfect for Mothers' Day - do you celebrate there, or perhaps it's on a different day? I feel woefully ignorant.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the card for Miss 14!The polka dot skirt is perfect.

LizzieJane said...

What lovely Spring colors! Those cards definitely say Spring!. I think everyone has Spring fever early this year.
x

Shareaholic