Tuesday 25 January 2011

Matayim - Two Hundred

Matayim. The Hebrew word for 200 and also the number of posts that I have written to date! That's a lot of writing! When I first started blogging I really didn't know how long I'd keep it up. However, I have discovered a real love of writing and I always look forward to putting together a new post. I enjoy explaining the background behind the designs on my cards and, since I passed the 100 posts mark, I have added quite a number of posts all about Israel, the Jewish festivals we celebrate and some of the magnificent places we have explored here. You've been shown photos of a little baking here and there, birthday celebrations in our home and you've seen new products added to my range, especially my customised albums, which I LOVE creating.
I started blogging because I wanted to share my work online and, with regular new designs and customised pieces, a blog seemed the perfect way to share my artwork. Along the way I seem to have become part of a great crafty community and have met some wonderful folk online.
Thanks to everyone who visits here, especially to those of you who take the time to comment. Please continue to drop by my little corner of the internet.
Lisa x

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

200 posts! Well done! Do you make a card for that? Your blog always looks bright and sunny - a good way to cheer up. Lynnx

Gail said...

Many congratulations - 200 posts is a fabulous achievement!! You are really talented!

fabriquefantastique said...

Here's to blog 300....always an interesting, colorful read...

Doda said...

Hi, congrats on 200 pretty posts!

Meeling said...

Congrats! Wow 200 posts...that's a lot of writing. I always love popping by and seeing your bright and cheery cards!

Here's to many more blog post!!

UniqueNique said...

Congratulations here you are at your 200th post and I have yet to get the courage to do my first. Well done I love your corner of the internet it is always interesting

Leeya Engel said...

mazel tov! - of course that made me check how many posts I have :) (144)

http://paperblessings.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations Lisa and God bless you richly! I enjoyed going thru your blog. Very Nice!

Sudha said...

Wow, superb creations. So cheery.

Terri said...

Congratulations! I always enjoy visiting your blog and seeing your work.

LizzieJane said...

Congratulations Lisa on 200 posts! I always enjoy your blog vey much. I am looking forward to the next 200!
x

Kimberly said...

Congratulations Lisa! I'm so far from 200 but here's to the challenge and to another 200 for you!

tamdoll said...

Congrats on your 200! I love your blog and all the projects you make - I hope you keep going for 100's more!

Lovely World said...

Hooray for you! You have created a lovely, lively space here. All the best.

Anonymous said...

Congrats, great blog you have!

Meredith said...

200 posts! Mazel tov :-) and here's to 200 more.

Shareaholic