Sunday 13 February 2011

New Stock

There are occasions when I have fulfilled all my customised card and album orders and in those 'in between' times I make cards for my stock. These cards are kept on hand for sale to customers, to the stores that I supply and for when I participate in the occasional arts and crafts fair.
The quieter months of January and February have enabled me to build up my stock quite a bit lately. I now have a supply of birthday cards on hand, as well as the usual Bar and Bat Mitzvah cards, Wedding, New Baby and cards for pretty much any occasion.

3 comments:

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Your cards look great! I seem to get so much done in February, too! Happy creating!!!

:)maureen

Sudha said...

Adorable cards dear.

LizzieJane said...

It must give you a really good feeling to have a lot of cards on hand. It is always nice getting ahead of the game. Beautiful cards Lisa.
x

Shareaholic