Monday 31 December 2012

The Best of 2012



Tonight we will celebrate the start of a brand new year. 2012 has been a productive year for me and so I thought it would be fun to collect together some of my personal favourites from this past year. As you can see from these mosaics, I am making almost as many guest books as customised cards these days! Well, almost.
Once again, many, many thanks to those of you who have visited 'Handmade in Israel' in 2012. I am always delighted to receive your encouraging comments and support, and hope you will continue to visit in 2013 as I share the coming year's papercut designs and a few of my adventures in Israel.



Don't forget that you can subscribe to my blog, and follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Oh, and please pop by my shop now and then to see what is new there!
Wishing you a wonderful, happy and colourful New Year's Eve. See you next year!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great collection!
Richard

Miss Val's Creations said...

Fun collages Lisa! My favorite is the photo copy!!! I wish you a wonderful, prosperous 2013!

Terri said...

They are all great! My favorite is still the one with the couple on the bench. Happy New Year to you and your family. I look froward to seeing what you make in the new year.

Additionsstyle said...

I love all your pieces, very creative! I look forward to see all your new designs in the new year.

Happy New Year Lisa!!
I hope you have a happy, healthy, and successful New Year.

Valerie
Everyday Inspired

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

Shareaholic