Wednesday 22 May 2013

The Beautiful Blue Danube

My friend called me up at rather very short notice. "If I send you a photo of J and I taken on our recent trip to Budapest" she said "could you copy it and make an anniversary card for me please?". 
I checked my email. The photo was there. It was a lovely, happy picture of my friends but quite blurred and overall pretty poor quality.
Gulp.
But of course I made her the card, though I'm not going to tell you how long it took me!
I traced the outline of the happy couple then made some adjustments to the layout to make it work. My friend was keen for me to show the skyline of Budapest, which they had viewed whilst travelling on a riverboat along the Danube. They can be seen sitting at their dining table, toasting their 20th wedding anniversary with a nice glass of wine. Truthfully I am not sure who had red and who had white - the photo was such poor quality - but we can see them making the toast on the card and that's what matters!
Happy anniversary M and J! Can you take a better camera with you next time you go away please?

3 comments:

Julie S said...

I love it! I'm feeling a bit envious. A cruise on the Danube with Budapest in the background sounds heavenly. Best wishes to the happy couple for many more years together.

Denise Kiggan said...

Beautiful! What a talent you have.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Amazing work!!! You really captured the photo all the way to her necklace.

Shareaholic