Thursday 31 July 2014

Touring Israel and Baking Cupcakes

May is currently touring Israel with her youth group, though frankly, with the present troubles, I am not sure how much of this wonderful country she is actually managing to see. She'll just have to come back in quieter times! Whilst here she celebrated her 16th birthday and her auntie wanted a special card to mark the day. May loves the beach and is constantly sunbathing, she told me. She always has her iPad close at hand and nearly always has earphones in too. Her auntie also wanted me to show the fact that her niece is from the UK but is also passionate about Israel. I think I got everything in there.
Sophie enjoys baking cupcakes. I've created cards for her in the past featuring her sequin wedge shoes, and last year I was asked to feature her very long hair! This year's request for cupcakes was simple and sweet in comparison.
My best friend back in the UK recently celebrated her birthday. She and I were at art school together and have always shared a smile over a fabric design I once created there called 'Little Bird' (original title, huh?). Some more little birds simply had to be included on this year's card. I hope she liked them.

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

The cards are so sweet and fun! The cupcakes are really cute. :)

thulannguyen said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

FadoExpress là một trong những top công ty chuyển phát nhanh quốc tế hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi nhậtgửi hàng đi pháp và dịch vụ chuyển phát nhanh đi hàn quốc uy tín, giá rẻ

Shareaholic