Sunday 28 September 2014

Fast Cars, Cold Beer

In addition to several wedding and Bat Mitzvah albums, I was also busy creating cards before our trip. Of course I have also been busy creating cards since we got back, but I can't show those here just yet! The card above was made for a young man's 15th birthday. His aunt told me that he plays the keyboard and enjoys singing.
This Bar Mitzvah boy likes fast cars and basketball. The invitation to his Bar Mitzvah party pictured him next to a bright red Ferrari, so I have shown the luxury sports car in the background of the card, whilst the young man can be seen playing basketball up front.
Another customer asked me to create a simple "Thank you" card for a workmate who was leaving the office. He talked of books, bookshelves and a computer.
Finally, when this 21st birthday card was ordered, my customer said "He likes a beer", so that's what he got! The greeting in Hebrew says "Happy Birthday to our son and brother."

1 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are great as always. :) The beer cracks me up. That's what 21 year olds thing about!

Shareaholic