Sunday 16 November 2014

Benjamin and Gilad

Look at this photo! Isn't it great? It makes me so happy to see this little boy holding up his birthday card, obviously so happy to have received it. I want to see lots more photos of people receiving their Handmade in Israel birthday cards please!
Benjamin turned 3 in October. His Mum told me that he likes wearing a grey cap, and that his favourite things include his cuddly Winnie the Pooh, which is almost the same size as him, and that he's really good at puzzles. 
Gilad is slightly younger. He recently marked his first birthday and my customer, who requested this card last year, decided that he should have one of my cards every year. Although he is only little, his Mum says that he already has his favourite things. He loves playing with balls, and of course has a much loved blankie and dummy. He may well become a bookworm too. Apparently he loves listening to Dr. Seuss' Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

so very cute!

Miss Val's Creations said...

They are adorable. I love the Winnie the Pooh!

Shareaholic