Sunday 23 November 2014

Nadav's Papercut

I've well and truly got the papercutting bug! It started with this. Then I made this. My most recent piece was this one. My eldest son's birthday was coming up, so I decided to make him a cut for his big day too. 
He's a big football fan and is great at maths, hence the football and all the little maths symbols. I also included his name in both English and Hebrew in the design.
It was a pretty simple cut, as cuts go, yet he was pleased with his handmade gift. I put it in a red frame, the colour of his favourite football team, Arsenal, but added amber as the background colour to remind him of Hull City, his second favourite team. And don't fret that he only received handmade, we gave him FIFA15 as well!

4 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

Beautiful! I love the look of the 1 piece paper cut.

Ann Martin said...

Oh how nice! He'll remember you did this for him his entire life.

TexWisGirl said...

such precision! really well done!

Krishenkas Treasures said...

what a lovely gift. I have always wanted to try doing this but somehow it never happens. I bet he will keep the card for a very long time.

Shareaholic