Monday 8 December 2014

Nomi and Adam - Part II

I showed you the artwork in my last post and explained the different features in the image. I thought it would also be good to show you how everything came together for my friends' wedding stationery. I had invitations, thank you cards and Birkat Hamazon (Grace After Meals) booklets printed for the couple. Everything had my papercut illustration of them on the front, along with the handcut lettering - Nomi and Adam's Wedding - in both English and Hebrew. Though printed, the illustration kept its three-dimensional papercrafted look pretty well.
My friends were very pleased with everything and wrote the most wonderful recommendation for my services:
"Lisa did a wonderful job with our wedding invitations, table stationery and thank you cards. She made great efforts to ensure that her design was personalized and her great attention to detail ensured that we got exactly what we wanted. She also made some very helpful suggestions and recommendations that made the finish of her creations perfect. Additionally, we couldn't have asked for more efficiency from Lisa in dealing with the printing and delivery. It was a pleasure to work with her and we were delighted with the results."
Of course I took pictures on the day of the wedding and posted them on Facebook for the bride, groom, and all their friends to see. One lovely guest sent me the following message:
"Great pics! And your design of all the wedding invites etc. were just truly incredible! You are very talented!"
I am delighted that not only did the couple love their wedding stationery; it seems that their guests did too.

1 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

The invitees must have been delighted to receive such original and personal invitations! It is so rewarding to receive such lovely feedback from a customer.

Shareaholic