Monday 22 December 2014

♬ Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer ♬


We  are enjoying Chanukah in our own way. Mister Handmade in Israel is at work (it's not a holiday which requires time off), the eldest has gone off to a youth club seminar, so it's just two of us at home during the day. Aside from lighting the candles each evening and dealing out small gifts, we've been eating well - Chanukah is the best holiday for food - and have visited some nice places.
I know that many of you will soon be celebrating Christmas. Whilst I do not see any Christmas paraphernalia on the streets, nor do I watch the seasonal commercials on the television, I have enjoyed listening to the Christmas pop songs I remember from my life back in the UK on Internet radio. And even though I do not celebrate Christmas myself, I was of course happy to make some holiday cards. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer made an appearance this year and I must say, I had a lot of fun creating him!
Happy holidays to you all and best wishes from Israel. Thank you for all the support you have given me and my blogging adventure through another year! Please keep visiting.

Lisa x

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

so very cute! a very happy chanukah season to you!

Miss Val's Creations said...

The reindeer are adorable! I have been listening to a local radio station that is only playing Christmas music through the holiday. I love when Michael Buble comes on. :)

Shareaholic