Tuesday 30 December 2014

The Best of 2014


1. Gadi   2. Saba the Tailor   3. Adi   4. Daniel   5. Sophie   
6. Benjamin   7. Martin   8. Gavriel and Amitai   9. Safta   10. Mizzie

Tomorrow night sees the end of a year and the start of a brand new one. 2014 has been a productive year for me and so I thought it would be fun to collect together some of my personal favourites from this past year and show them to you once again. This was the year that I made almost as many guest books as customised cards (well, not really), and also the year that I branched out and started to create some larger pieces, cutting paper designs from one sheet of paper.
As always, a big thank you to those of you who have commented, liked, shared and bought what you've seen on my blog this year. Have you spotted your card or album amongst this collection? It is such a compliment to the maker, artist or designer when you buy directly from them, and I am always very happy to receive your encouraging comments and support. I hope you will continue to visit in 2015 as I share the coming year's papercut designs and a few of my adventures in Israel.


1. Liza & Alexis   2. Daphna's Album   3. Carmelle   4. Noa's Album   5. Noah's Album   6. Omri's Album   7. Nomi & Adam   8. Lior's Album  9. Kaylee's Album   10. Daphne's Album

Don't forget that you can subscribe to my blog, and follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Oh, and please pop by my shop now and then to see what is new there!
Wishing you a wonderful, happy and colourful New Year's Eve and an exciting start to 2015!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are all beautiful! I haven't visited in a awhile so I went to check your big paper cutting work and it is absolutely gorgeous!

Happy and creative new year!

TexWisGirl said...

such cute, personalized creations! you do such beautiful work!

Miss Val's Creations said...

What a creative year it has been Lisa! I wish you more creative fun in 2015. Happy New Year!

Shareaholic