Tuesday 20 January 2015

Ashira

The customer who commissioned these papercut pictures as Bat Mitzvah gifts came back to me for another one, this time in Hebrew. The list of the young lady's favourite things on this occasion included dogs, dolphins (she has been swimming with them), the British pop boy band One Direction, and Playmobil. She is also a fan of multicoloured sprinkles (or Hundreds and Thousands, as I knew them back in the UK) on top of cupcakes and ice cream, and she likes Zumba and drama. Busy girl!
I have shown Ashira Miryam, her name in English, doing Zumba. She is wearing a yellow shirt, since my customer told me that her favourite colours are yellow and orange, and has her hair tied up in a ponytail, her usual style. Ashira is surrounded by all of her favourite things. A dog is there, as well as a dolphin, a sprinkle-covered cupcake and the One Direction logo. The two masks represent her love of drama, and the teeny tiny Playmobil person, well I am not going to tell you how long it took me to cut that out!
This papercut picture was made to fit an IKEA RIBBA frame If you too would like to order one, unframed, as a very personalised and unique gift, please click here.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

so very cool! love the dolphin and the dog. and glad you showed us what the playmobil character looks like, too. wasn't sure what that was. :)

Miss Val's Creations said...

Awesome work as always! I'm sure she is going to cherish this forever.

Shareaholic