Thursday 19 November 2015

A History Buff and a Bottle of Beer

This gentleman recently turned 40. His wife told me that he is a great Zionist, enjoys going to the gym, and is a bit of a World War II buff as well. On his birthday card I have shown him working out with hand weights. A blue and white Israeli flag, and the badge of Tzahal, the Israeli Defence Forces, are proudly displayed on both sides of him. I also added a history book, with the cover showing the Normandy landings, apparently his area of expertise. A big '40' completes the design.
Below, Mike's favourite beer is Hobgoblin, a brown ale brewed in Oxfordshire, England. His wife asked me to show him holding the aforementioned bottle of beer on his birthday card. She also requested a birthday theme, so balloons, bunting, and of course cake were added.

2 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

very nice. :)

Miss Val's Creations said...

Great cards Lisa! I love the beer bottle.

Shareaholic