Sunday 6 March 2016

Eden and Miriam

Eden is into hip hop, just as she was last year. Mum was very specific about the clothes that she wears to dance in. She wears black leggings, a white vest and black Vans, I was told, and always has a red and black shirt tied around her waist. I hope I got it right! Eden is also still occupied with the NOAM youth movement, as my own kids are, so I added the movement's badge and created the card in their colours of green and orange. The little orange sun can be found on the NOAM website and added a cheerful touch! The number 16 displays her age.

Optician Mizzie's husband requested an "Optics Miriam" theme for her card this year (this was last year's card). He asked me to show her in her white coat, to include her business logo, and to show an eye chart, glasses, contact lenses and a happy customer to symbolize her success.
Boy did I have fun cutting out those little glasses!

4 comments:

Quinn said...

It never ceases to amaze me how much personality you create in these cut-outs!

Miss Val's Creations said...

Both themes are so fun! I love seeing kids dance hip hop. There is so much freedom in the dance! As someone who has dealt with all sorts of eye stuff, I love the optician card. We call the eye doctor an optometrist in the U.S. :)

VeggieMummy said...

More fantastic cards - I loved seeing the preparatory artwork too. Just catching up on your posts - the cyclamen walk was amazing. Have a great week. xx

TexWisGirl said...

love the plaid shirt tied around her waist. :)

Shareaholic