Sunday 19 August 2018

Thank You

I belong to the Facebook group IWEN (Israeli Women Entrepreneurs' Network). Once a week we are allowed to advertise on a thread in the group and one of those weeks a lovely lady contacted me about making thank you cards for her. She organises private tours of Israel and wanted some cards to thank her customers for choosing her business.
My new customer had spotted this card on my Facebook business page and decided that she liked the idea of a papercut card with Thank You as the text. She wanted the cards to be large because she wanted them to make a statement. She also asked me to line the cards with a blue paper inlay which would make them blue and white - the colours of the flag of Israel.
This was a fun project to work on. Occasional repetitive work like this can be quite relaxing once I have come up with the initial design.
"Thanks again for the super quick turnaround - I really do appreciate it." she wrote to me. I hope her customers like their handcut papercut cards.
Sunday Snap

13 comments:

italiafinlandia said...

Your cards are very cute!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

The recipients are going to love your card. They'll feel appreciated, if not loved. I know I would.

Tamar SB said...

Love them! Remind me of the lines on school paper!

Michele Morin said...

And may we never get beyond the place where we write thank you notes!

Kim Carberry said...

These are fantastic. They are so simple looking but it works. #MMBC

thisiswhereitisat said...

What an ace idea and I like the design X #mmbc

Kids, Cuddles and Muddy Puddles said...

What a fab idea, and very effective too! #MMBC

Cheryl | TimeToCraft said...

They certainly do make a statement. I'm sure her clients are going to love them. #MMBC

junieper2 said...

Yes, the design - the design my Friend, that sometimes takes most of our energy. Am happy for you your customer liked! And you found a new business opportunity:) Always fun you keep All Seasons up to date with your endeavors:):) Have a fruitful week! Jesh/junieper

Sum of their Stories said...

Wow, how many did you end up making? They are lovely. I've dabbled in just a little papercutting myself and know even a simple design can take a while.
The blue and white to echo the flag colours looks so good, I'm sure this ladies customers are going to the thrilled to receive something so special.

Jibberjabberuk said...

Simple but so effective. It might be repetitive work but still needs a lot of concentration to keep the quality so high.

Sharon said...

How interesting that Napoleon tried to capture this city. I love your photos of the ruins there.

Claire Justine said...

Your cards are lovely Lisa. So creative :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays last week. Hope you can join us today.

Shareaholic