Wednesday 26 September 2018

Henry and Ann

A customer asked me to make a 70th birthday card for her husband. He is an avid Hull F.C. supporter (the rugby league football club based in West Hull, England). He loves trains and has set up a model railway in the garden, and he also likes vintage forms of transport. Her husband has had his own curtain and blind business for over 40 years. She also asked me to include a picture of him on the card.
I think I got everything on there. My customer was amused by her husband's paper portrait!
Her husband's sister was turning 60. She is into crafts, particularly beading, stenciling and stamping. She loves gardens and the Yorkshire Dales, and has a black and white cat. I had fun creating the cat and hope that I got his or her appearance about right!

7 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Such fun work as always!

Tom said...

...I see that his air didn't last 70 years either!

Michele Morin said...

I appreciate your creativity!

Snap said...

Both of these cards are wonderful and fun! Very clever. Lucky recipients!

Miss Val's Creations said...

So many great details! I love that cat. :)

VeggieMummy said...

More wonderful cards; I especially love the cat! xx

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

Wonderful, as always!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

Shareaholic