Monday 18 February 2019

I Love You

Ever since I created this papercut for Mister Handmade in Israel's 50th birthday, he has been a big fan of that style of art. For Valentine's Day this year I made him this card with the hand lettered message 'I Love You' on it. I cut the card out of white stock and added a red paper inlay.
He loved the card. Oh, and the chocolates that came with it.
Mister Handmade in Israel didn't forget Valentine's Day either. He works in a particularly Orthodox Jewish area of Jerusalem where cards marking Saint Valentine are not readily available, but he recently went to England for a few days to visit his parents and found a cute little card for me whilst there. The flowers arrived on Valentine's Day morning and were very much appreciated!
If you would like to order a papercut "I Love You" card like the one I made for Mister Handmade in Israel, it is available right here in my Etsy shop. The card is perfect for your anniversary, wedding, even for next year's Valentine's Day, or just to tell that special someone how much you care.

14 comments:

Michele Morin said...

What a lovely card to express a lovely sentiment!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I love all your cards but this hand cut design with a color inlay is my favorite. It's really gorgeous! #MMBC

Annsterw said...

What a beautiful card! You have a steady hand to cut that all out with that hand knife! Beautiful!

VeggieMummy said...

Such a beautiful card and so intricate. I think I'd probably end up with confetti if I tried that! xx

Kim Carberry said...

I think this may be my favourite card of yours. It's so pretty #MMBC

Jo (A Rose Tinted World) said...

What a stunning card! #MMBC

Joanne said...

That is so beautiful!

Claire Justine said...

Such a lovely card Lisa. It is beautiful :)

Thanks for sharing at #CreativeMondays, hope to see you on Wednesday for our next blog hop :)

Tamar SB said...

So pretty against the red!!

123design.me said...

A wonderful and lovely card ;-)
Greetings from Germany
Kirsi

Quinn said...

Your card is beautiful, as they all are! And I think it is lovely that your husband was thinking ahead to find a card for you - you two are real valentines!

Debbie said...

Hi Lisa, this has got to be one of my favourite cards that I've seen you create. It's so beautifully simple. We don't do Valentines Day, but how special would it be to receive a handmade card like that?

Thank you for stopping by and linking up with #keepingitreal

xx

Jayne said...

I think this has to be my favourite card yet. I love the red background against the wording. I think I will put an order in this year, we have lots of birthdays coming up!

Thanks for sharing with #MMBC. Have a great weekend. x

Crummy Mummy said...

Wow you're so clever - that looks so professional! #MMBC

Shareaholic