Wednesday 11 December 2019

Fifty Years of Marriage

A customer noticed that I have recently created several 25th anniversary cards based on the couple's wedding photo. His in-laws were soon to be celebrating their Golden Wedding anniversary, their 50th anniversary, and he asked if I could create a similar card for them. He sent me a photo of the couple on their wedding day and asked me to make a card with a gold colour scheme and with a few 50's on it. "I think they will be thrilled just to see themselves as cutouts!" he said.
My customer was delighted with the card I created and it seems that the in-laws were too! "It looks amazing!!!!!" he wrote to me when he first saw the card, then followed up by saying that his mother-in-law said "I don't understand. How in the world did you find a card with my face on it?" She said it was simply amazing and couldn't stop looking at it.



13 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love the papercuts! Nice cards and designs.

Miss Val's Creations said...

I love this! So beautifully done!

Cindy Magee said...

Love this idea! They will love it!

Thanks for stopping by Wonderful Wednesday blog hop!

VeggieMummy said...

Beautiful card - I think they deserve it after 50 years! xx

Claire Justine said...

What a lovely idea and so creative :)

Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday Blog Hop.

thisiswhereitisat said...

What a brilliant idea X #mmbc

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

the paper cutouts are my favorite part

Tamar SB said...

What a great card to celebrate a great milestone!!

fun as a gran said...

what a lovely card and so personal, hope the happy couple like it. 50 yrs is a good achievement #pocolo

italiafinlandia said...

How cute! All the best to the strong couple!

Teresa B said...

That's so sweet. I love the idea of using an original wedding photo to make the card.
Thank you for sharing at The Really Crafty Link Party this week. Pinned.

Crummy Mummy said...

It's our 10th wedding anniversary next year - I can't imagine 50 years!! #MMBC

Karen Dennis said...

I love tat the invitation is original #twinklytuesday@_karendennis

Shareaholic