Thursday 9 July 2020

Fireman Sam

Last year twins Benji and Daniel were into Mickey Mouse and elephants. Now they are obsessed with Fireman Sam, or Sami HaKabai as he is known in Hebrew. Mum asked me if I could make the boys cards for their 4th birthday showing them wearing fireman costumes. I went one step further and made sure that their costumes were exactly like Fireman Sam's!





Whilst both cards had the same theme, I wanted to make them slightly different from each other. I have shown the blond-haired boys in different poses. Benji is holding a fire hose, ready to tackle a fire, whilst Daniel has a torch and an axe attached to his utility belt, which he uses for cutting entry into inaccessible areas.
I finished both cards off with a big number 4 to mark the boys' age and a little badge of their favourite animated character as well.

10 comments:

Michele Morin said...

These are so cute! Sure to delight any 4 year old!

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Daniel and Benji will surely love their cards!
I didn't know Fireman Sam but now have learned that his name is Palomies Sami in Finnish. :)
Stay safe and well!

VeggieMummy said...

I loved reading/watching Fireman Sam when my 2 were little. I bet the boys are thrilled with their cards. Well done on managing to make them both different! xx

Tamar SB said...

These are so great!!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

really a cute idea!

Jayne said...

These are brilliant Lisa! But then again, all of your cards are. :) x

creativejewishmom/sara said...

Adorable and great to see you on craft schooling sunday!

Denise Lindsay said...

I have a 2 year old that loves Fireman Sam and I’m sure that he would love getting a card like this so I’m sure the boys will be so happy to receive these cards. Especially since you made it look like they were Fireman Sam.

italiafinlandia said...

Lovely!
They were certainly happy!

junieper/jesh said...

Can imagine that they were so proud of their card! Firemen being boys heroes - you would wish sometimes they wouldn't grow up:) except for their parents of course. What a great job Lisa! Your work never gets boring - there's always something new, eh? Many thanks for showing these cute cards to All Seasons1 Have an accomplished week, Jesh

Shareaholic