Thursday 29 October 2020

The Queen of Facebook

Sarah turned 50 at the end of August. She is a technical writer and the self-declared "Queen of Facebook", so her husband asked me for a birthday card based around those themes. Most British, or even just English speakers in Israel, will have come across Sarah's name on Facebook. I am sure she won't mind me saying that she is quite vocal there!
I decided to show Sarah sitting at her desk. Apparently she uses Facebook on her laptop and on her phone. She also never ever calls anyone and is instead a big Whatsapp user. Therefore the laptop in front of her has her Facebook profile on the screen. Another computer is displaying the Siemplify homepage, the company that she works for. The phone has Whatsapp on it. I added a big number 50 to mark her age and some colourful balloons to give the card a birthday theme.
Sarah's husband reported that the card was a "big hit!"

9 comments:

Michele Morin said...

You created a lovely card for a challenging assignment!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I've known a few Queens of Facebook -cute card

Joanne said...

Another fun card! It really is amazing how many personalized details you can fit into each and every card you make.

Rajani Rehana said...

Fabulous blog

Tamar SB said...

Such a fun one!

VeggieMummy said...

As a complete technophobe, I was thrilled that Whatsapp was featured on the card as it's something I actually use! :O) Such a great card, I'm glad she loved it. xx

A Bit of the Blarney said...

You did a fine job with such a challenge! Have a grand weekend!

Buttercup said...

The card is fabulous. I just discovered your blog and will be stopping by to see your creations and photos.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, another impressive card! I will feature it this week.

Michelle
https://mybijoulifeonline.com

Shareaholic