Thursday 24 December 2015

The Best of 2015

1. Yonatan  2. 51  3. Jonny  4. A Second Bar Mitzvah  5. Savta  6. Brendan  7. Happy 17th Anniversary  8. Jordy  9. Something to Treasure  10. Leaving on a Jet Plane

Whilst the Jewish people worldwide have already celebrated Chanukah (you can read more about the festival here) and have returned to normal routine, tomorrow many of you will be celebrating Christmas. Happy holidays to you all and best wishes from Israel! Thank you for all the support you have given me and my blogging adventure through another year. I hope you will continue to visit in 2016 as I share the coming year's papercut designs and a few of my adventures in Israel.
As is common at this time of the year, I thought it would be fun to look back at some of my favourite creations of 2015. I have made customised cards, albums and pictures for Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, new babies and more. Have you spotted your card or album amongst this collection? I have also visited some pretty interesting places too, which I have shared with you as an occasional travel post. I have enjoyed composing each and every one of my posts, and appreciate every comment and email that I receive. Please do keep visiting!


1. Ore's Album  2. Ashira  3. Libi's Album  4. Zara's Album  5. Calum's Album  6. Miriam Alice 7. Eliana's Album  8. Ariel  9. Aron's Album 10. Micah's Album

Don't forget that you can subscribe to my blog, and follow me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Oh, and please pop by my shop now and then to see what is new there.
Wishing you a wonderful, happy and colourful Christmas and New Year, and an exciting start to 2016!

6 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

So many great designs! I always enjoy stopping by your blog Lisa. Wishing you a new year of love and happiness!

TexWisGirl said...

your creations are always wonderful! thanks for the christmas greetings! blessings to you, always!

Mami Made It said...

You were so busy this year and created so many beautiful cards an other things. Amazing! I wish you a wonderful new year with lots of joy and new experiences.

Quinn said...

I don't know how you could pick just 10! Your cards are consistently amazing :)

Down by the sea said...

Happy New year your cards are always so lovely! Sarah x

VeggieMummy said...

You have had a very busy and creative 2015! Happy New Year to you and your family and I look forward to more of your posts in 2016. xx

Shareaholic