Saturday 4 May 2013

Eating hamburgers and playing the violin

I've been a busy bee creating a number of Bar and Bat Mitzvah albums lately, though I can't show them here quite yet. In between the albums there are always card orders and here are a few which I know have already been well-received.
Karin was celebrating her 17th birthday. Her grandma told me that she is into clothes, clothes and more clothes! I kept the background of the card dark and added a bright and colourful wardrobe, along with a number 17 and a few music notes. I hope the birthday girl liked my choices.
Eitan celebrated his Bar Mitzvah some weeks ago and we were happy to be able to celebrate his big day with him. His Mum asked me to create a special card based on the invitation we had received, so I set to work cutting out some teeny tiny letters, and some bigger ones too, to capture the look of the invitation. The card wasn't my usual style but it was an interesting one to create and Eitan's Mum was very pleased with it.
Lastly, Adi's Mum requested a card for her son who is football mad. He also loves eating hamburgers and playing the violin. It was a little difficult to imagine how all these hobbies would fit together, but I got everything in there!

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

If I was a 17 year old I would love that card! So fun! Cute hamburger too! I love the the green card too. It is quite different from your usual but it has a beautiful, simple feel to it (although it is not simple to make)!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Fun outfits on the first card! Wish I could wear things like that, hi hi. and looove the greens together on your second card, so pretty!!
Hugs, Wendy

Shareaholic