Tuesday 21 June 2011

An interview with...

Imelda of Sunset Shutterbug, a fellow member of the Etsy Greetings Team, recently e-mailed the team to ask if anyone would be up to making a customised card for her Dad. She wanted a Father's Day card which illustrated his love of bingo and also that he speaks Spanish. It was the perfect job for me but sadly I could not make the card for her as I could not rely on the post getting to the US in time.
However, Imelda seems to have taken a liking to my art and wrote to ask if I would be interested in doing a little interview piece for her blog. She likes to feature some other Etsy folk there and thought that my cards would make a great item. I happily agreed and was pleased to answer the questions she mailed through to me. The interview appeared on her blog at the beginning of this month and some lovely comments were posted about me, my cards and about how much I dislike grapefruit! Please pop by and read more about me here.
The Etsy Greetings Team is going to be running a giveaway in July. Customers will be able to enter the giveaway by either signing up to the Etsy Greetings mailing list or by making purchases from participating stores. The winner will receive all of the cards contributed by the participating stores.
Since the card I created for this event is now in my shop - and displayed on Imelda's blog - I thought I'd show it to you here as well. Created using layers of colourful card, this pretty card is perfect for an anniversary, wedding, birthday or just to tell someone how much you care. It comes with a matching blue envelope and is packaged in a clear plastic sleeve for protection.
Why not take a look at it now and beat the rush before the giveaway begins? ;)

2 comments:

Mechelle said...

Congrats in the blog feature!

Unknown said...

I just read your email to the Etsy Greetings Team. I wanted you to know that I have been a follower of yours for a while now. I am also an admirer of all your work. You are very creative.
Aletha

Shareaholic