Monday 18 June 2012

Birds of a Feather

A customer in the US contacted me recently to enquire whether I could make a guest book for her wedding like the one in my shop, but in the colours she had chosen for her big day. She wanted bright red and a yellowy gold - lovely cheerful colours to work with. She also asked if I could add another bird to the design. No problem!
The book came together easily enough and my customer seemed very happy with it. She left me some wonderful feedback on my Etsy shop's Feedback page. "I procrastinated on getting a wedding album and thankfully found a really cute one on Lisa's page" she said. "Lisa completed the book (which is extremely cute and perfect for my quirky wedding) in I think a day, and the package arrived from Israel to my house in California within a couple of days. Great service and amazing prices for such a darling handmade piece."
Feedback like that is the best!

2 comments:

ARTiMAGINE said...

its adorable...

big smile on my face seeing it..

:-D

Miss Val's Creations said...

It is beautiful and really fun with this colors! The bride's wedding must be so colorful!

Shareaholic