Sunday 5 October 2014

Noah and Adi

Noah, who lives in Australia, celebrated his Bar Mitzvah back in August. My customer told me that he is a techie and has a Mac computer and an HTC Android phone. Okay, I didn't actually know what the phone description meant, but hey, I'm most definitely not a techie. Noah loves Asian food, and has also travelled several times to China and Hong Kong. Lucky kid! I think I got all of his interests on the card.
Adi is a big Manchester United fan. For his birthday card his Mum asked me to show him wearing the team's latest shirt. The young man wears delightful blue glasses so, between the shirt and those glasses, this card was most definitely made for him.
Adi's Mum also ordered a birthday card from his sisters and brother. Sport was the theme - as well as football, he also likes basketball and cricket - so all of those activities went on to his card.
Don't forget, if you too would like to order a customised card, you can do so right here.

1 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

More great details! Love them!

Shareaholic