Wednesday 24 February 2016

Made with Love

My last three blog posts have been devoted to my youngest son and his Bar Mitzvah celebrations. There is still more to show you, but I think it's time for a change of scene.
Mister Handmade in Israel likes my papercuts. He is also passionate about football. This Valentine's Day I combined the two things and created this hand cut card.
He loved it.
If you would like to order an "I Love You" card for a special occasion or just to tell someone how much you care, you can do so right here.

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

really nice. :)

Miss Val's Creations said...

Love it! I bet he got a kick out of (no pun intended) the football being on it!

VeggieMummy said...

Your paper cutting is amazing - you're obviously multi-talented. Lucky husband that you went to all that trouble for him. Enjoy the weekend. xx

Shareaholic