Thursday 14 March 2019

Skateboarding and DJing

The question "Where's there a good selection of birthday cards here?" recently popped up on my local Facebook group. Fortunately several of my local customers answered and I quickly received an order for a birthday card for a soon-to-be 13 year old.
The young man is into skateboarding, science, chemistry and maths, especially pi, his dad told me. I suggested adding a big 13 to the card as well.
Dad seemed very happy with the card when he came to collect it and assured me that he will be back for more in the near future.
Max was turning 15. His auntie asked me to make him a birthday card on the theme of DJing. I have shown a young man wearing headphones and spinning a disk. A big number 15 marks his age.
"Great card!" his auntie messaged me. 

12 comments:

Tamar SB said...

A perfect card for Pi Day!

Carol @Comfort Spring Station said...

I love that DJ card!

VeggieMummy said...

Love the science themed card - that Pi is just perfect. xx

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are so fun Lisa!

krishna said...

These are awesome!

Lydia from Lydia's Flexitarian Kitchen said...

Lovely work on the cards! The colors are perfect for that age group. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatively Crafty. We've just started a Facebook group called Creatively Crafty Showcase and you're invited to join us! It's another way to share this post and just about anything creative plus we'll have opportunities to interact/support each other. You'll find us here http://bit.ly/2TL8Pli. Hope to see you soon!

handmade by amalia said...

Max has given you a lot of fun things to work with. Another great card, Lisa.
Amalia
xo

Jayne said...

What lovely designs. I love the DJ card! You are so talented.

Thanks for sharing with #MMBC. Hope you've had a nice weekend. x

csuhpat1 said...

What a perfect card. Very nice. #PoCoLo

Junieper/Jesh said...

The chemistry tools and the skateboard are rad, Lisa. Also on the side bar the two patterned scarf is awesome:) Making these cards brings you in contact with many people! Love that you're sharing your work and what is involved in it with All Seasons - Have a beautiful week!

likeschocolate said...

Love them! You always do such a great job! Have a great day!

Morgan Prince said...

I always enjoy seeing your card creations. Thanks for sharing with #pocolo

Shareaholic