Thursday 11 September 2008

Hat, guitar and book in hand

More cards have been created this week, now that I have my mornings back! Above, you can see a custom order for an 11 year old boy who likes to wear a baseball cap, plays the guitar and is excellent at maths.
Below are some more cards for my stock - flowers, hearts and bows in different colourways. My stock was reduced over the summer when I had little time to create and some sales were being made, so it is a nice feeling to see it somewhat replenished again.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

There is such a thing as an eleven year old who is good at maths? I'm 34 and I still look for a calculator if it's more than 3 x 4 !!! LOL....sadly my son takes after me...bah! Your card is lovely. Your paper cuts are so neat and clean. Have you ever tried paper cut silhouettes? You would be great at it! Jen

Anonymous said...

I was absent for some time, a thousand reasons, is now here I am again. I hope that you are good - I wish you all the best
steven

Shareaholic