Wednesday 29 October 2008

All the Fun of the Fair

Yesterday I participated in my first fair for quite some time, and it was a very successful day for me. The weather was bad - yes, even in Israel - and so, though we were supposed to be outdoors, the day before I received a phone call to say that we were moving indoors and that space was somewhat limited. Subsequently my table was very small and rather restricted what I was able to show, but fortunately it didn't seem to put people off. My framed pictures were popular, and of course the cards too, and there are quite a few children who will be receiving my little trinket boxes for their Chanukah gifts this year. A good start to the season for me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hv you ever done any work with banana paper?

LizzieJane said...

This looks like so much fun, it is a shame that the weather was bad and you couldn't have had it outside. I hope it was a good fair for you.
Kathy
x

Anonymous said...

I suppose if you look at the glass as half full than at least the organisers were 'organised' enough to have another venue for you to go to if the weather turned bad! No market I have ever been to had that kind of back up! Your table looked lovely. So full!! You have been working hard! - Jen

Abby and Stephanie said...

No surprise at your success. Your work is charming and beautiful. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

wow Lisa, you have been busy, I think the crowded table looks great. It's a feast for the eyes.

Ruth said...

Wow, your table looks great... I'm sure I would have been tempted to buy a few goodies!

Ruth xx

julie said...

Wow wow lisa - your stand looks so good!! i hope it went well :)

Molly said...

Good job, Lisa! Super neat to see your display!

Molly
http://mollylee.etsy.com/
http://mollyleecards.blogspot.com/

Shareaholic