Thursday 13 November 2008

Red and yellow and pink and green

This was a truly delightful card to create. A friend's daughter recently celebrated her Batmitzvah and I was asked by a fellow guest to create a rainbow-themed card for the Batmitzvah girl, to match the theme of the celebration. It was a lot of fun to do and lovely to go a little wild with the colours!
I have also been making some more pictures. These particular ones will be collected this evening and have been purchased as newborn baby gifts. I am sure that the babies will not appreciate them, but hopefully the new mums will be pleased with a little 'Handmade in Israel' artwork for their babies rooms.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh those pictures are sooooo cute!! I think both mum and baby (when a little older) will adore them as they are so lovely - they have so much character!.

LizzieJane said...

What wonderful colors, they are so lovely, What wonderful keepsakes they will make.
X

Doda said...

Shalom from Scotland.
Just visited your blog for the first time. I love your paper work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, i think your animals are my favourite, especially the little bear, he's/she's so cute.

Shareaholic