Wednesday 19 November 2008

May the best team win!

I recently showed a card that I made for my son's birthday showing him wearing a combined Arsenal and Hull City football shirt. This time it was Newcastle and Tottenham cards that were requested. Top left, you can see the black and white stripes of Newcastle's 2008/9 shirt, and on the right Tottenham's white shirt.
I also created another, non-football related, design for men. Above, you can see a new design showing a nice bottle of red wine and a glass to congratulate one of the men in your life, and on the right, a return to my more floral, feminine designs with a Batmitzvah card that was requested, in hebrew, for a girl who really loves flowers.
Congratulations to all, and I hope that the best team wins!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

What a spanky new store you have there! I went over to add you to my favourites and I had to get in line! Good luck with it. It's all a learning curve from here! Jen

Jacoline said...

It looks al so great well done. You can be proud of yourself.

Anonymous said...

Such cuuuuute cards! Girl, you should be working at Hallmark. And that's coming from a former Hallmarker!

By the way, I've just tagged you! If you would like to find out more, just visit my blog for all the details.

LizzieJane said...

What wonderful ideas you keep coming up with, these new cards are beautiful.
x

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Love the football team cards - I always find it hard to think up designs for men - you have such a great range - perfect for every occasion!

Shareaholic