Thursday 18 December 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by the lovely and so very talented Jen at Frazzy Dazzles.
The tag is as follows:
1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer
2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!
Here is my photo... and it just so happens to be a photograph of a 'Handmade in Israel' custom-made card!

Back in February 2006 I was asked to create a birthday card for "The Best Husband and Daddy in the World". He is a doctor and apparently always brings extra goodies and sweets home for his kids when he is sent out to do the grocery shopping! What a nice guy. He has celebrated other birthdays since, and if I remember correctly, has received some more custom-made cards, but I hope that he remembers this card and how much his purchases were appreciated by his wife and and kids!
Now to pass it on:

Julie at Hand

Stacey at Three Red Trees

Abby at While She Naps

Nicky at The Vintage Magpie

Have fun you four!

2 comments:

julie said...

ha! thanks :)

lovely lovely cards lisa.

Jenny said...

This is a fun little tag isn't it? I'm glad you played along. I was tagged twice on the one day! Jen

Shareaholic