Sunday 21 December 2008

A Chanukah Fair and an Etsy Treasury

I participated in a Chanukah fair last week in the function hall of one of the nearby kibbutzim. The place was pretty busy but I can't say that it was one of my more successful evenings. I guess you win some and you lose some. Above, you can see a photo of my table. Not the biggest space ever, but I was able to show my 'Handmade in Israel' goodies well enough.
On a more exciting note, I received an e-mail this morning from Busy Beads to say that she had included one of my papercut picture in her Penguin Power Treasury. I quickly went over to look and it was pretty exciting to see my penguin there amongst such other lovely pieces. If anyone is interested in my picture (seen here middle row, on the left), it is available in my shop.

3 comments:

LizzieJane said...

Your table looks wondeful with all your cards on it, and a hearty congratulations on your Etsy Treasury, what a wonderful surprise for you!

Jenny said...

That table looks 'as full as a goog' (maybe one of your Aussie neighbours can help you with that one...it's a compliment though!). It looks fantastic. Congratulations on the Etsy Treasury. Very exciting.

julie said...

your table looks fantastic - full of treasures. sorry it was a little quiet. and yeah for ppearing on the treasury.

Shareaholic