Wednesday 3 December 2008

Penguins and Presents

It's been a busy few days here at 'Handmade in Israel'. I have a few new custom-made cards to show you, but in the meantime thought I'd show you some recent work and work in progress. Clockwise, from the top centre row, you can see a birthday card for a soon-to-be four year old who loves painting and drawing, and a little football in his spare time; Some pretty floral birthday cards personalised for a customer; Chanukah gift tags to fill my baskets at an upcoming fair; Penguins being prepared for a couple of papercut pictures; Chanukah gift tags in use.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I love them! Especially the card for the 4-year old artist. What an inspiration you must be for him--it's great for kids to see wonderful handmade artwork, especially when it's custom made just for them!

LizzieJane said...

I love those penguins! Your cards are so wonderful and colorful, they make me smile just looking at them.
x

Jenny said...

Your penguins are great. I've been thinking about penguins lately too. Not sure why because it's really hot where I live at the moment! I guess they are just a creature that appeals on many levels! Yours are lovely.

Shareaholic