Sunday 15 February 2009

Awesome

The young man who received this card celebrated his Barmitzvah this last weekend, so I can now show you one of my latest custom-made designs. I was asked to illustrate the long-haired boy playing his electric guitar and to add some music notes and the word "awesome", presumably because he uses it a lot! Just as I finished creating the character and as I was about to fix it to the card, I received a phone call telling me that his favourite colours were dark red and black and asking whether it was possible to include those colours in the card too. Fortunately I was able to change the background colour at the last moment and I hope that this is now a suitably rock star coloured card! I wish our would-be rock star Mazal Tov (meaning "good fortune" in Hebrew) on his Barmitzvah and I hope that he appreciates this well and truly personalised card!

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey, that card is awesome!

ThreadBeaur said...

That is a cute card! Very nicely done.

Stacey said...

What a clever and fun card!

LizzieJane said...

That really is an "awesome" card!
x

Anonymous said...

Truly an awesome card! haha I think he'll be very happy with it--great job!

Anonymous said...

your cards are lovely- you have far more patience than me!

Unknown said...

this is pretty neat with all the different layers and shapes. great job.

Shareaholic