Wednesday 25 February 2009

Ready Steady Go!

I have two ranges of cards. The large custom-made cards, when I create a one of a kind card for a specific person according to their hobbies, loves, favourite football team... the list goes on! These cards can take me some time to create, particularly when I get very involved in the details. You have seen many of them here on my blog and I hope to show you many more to come. I also make cards for all occasions, for people to buy ready made. These ready made cards are simpler to create, once I have finalised the design, and I can produce many cards of the same design if a particular person, or occasionally a store, has requested birthday, new baby or maybe Barmitzvah cards. Above and below, you can see some ready made cards that I have been working on this week. Some Mazal Tov (or Mazeltov, the anglicised version) cards and some new baby cards. I especially love creating these baby cards. Those little round faces bring a smile to my face every time.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

These are very cute!

hollyzhobby said...

so sweet

Unknown said...

your cards are so cute! love the designs!

TheresaJ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your cards are really wonderful!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Your baby cards are sweet!

Baby宝儿 said...

I like your greeting cards,it's really beautiful.
It's a unique handmade gift!!!
every one will remember it.

Almay Alday said...

Beautiful cards! Isn't it so much fun to make cards? I love making them too!

Anonymous said...

these are really sweet! I love to see what you can do with what looks like a scalpel!

Jenny said...

Your baby cards are lovely!

Shareaholic