Tuesday 3 February 2009

Daffodils and daisies

The rain that I was excited about in my previous post didn't last long and we have spring weather here in Israel today, even though it is only February. The weather must have influenced my card making and, above, you can see my daffodils and daisies, now assembled on some 10cm x 10cm folded cards. Each daffodil is cut by hand, making every individual card unique and that little bit different from the next one.
If you are having snow or rain in your part of the world, I hope that these cards help you feel a little more spring-like today.

8 comments:

Doda said...

these look very fresh and pretty

LizzieJane said...

I love these, they sure do say Spring!
x

Jenny said...

They look lovely....but spring seems like such a long way away from here!

Jona Panesa said...

simply beautiful cards. do you die cut them or cut them freely or do you use any cutting machine? just curious, they were so clean and nice to touch!

Anonymous said...

We're finally getting a bit of a break from the cold here, too--so I completely understand your spring fever. The daffodil cards are so cheerful and sweet--nice work!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

These are quite possibly my favourite out of all your cards. Love the daffodils and daisies - so fresh and sweet! Hope your Spring weather continues.

Handmade in Israel said...

Hi Jona -
Thanks for your kind words. The daffodils were all drawn and cut by hand, and the daisies are punched and their centres added later.

Christine said...

I love these! They're so fresh and happy.

I'm following your blog too. Can't wait to see what's next! :)

♥ xtine
http://stuffbyxtine.blogspot.com

Shareaholic