Sunday 30 May 2010

Little Bird

I know that my blogging has been a little sporadic lately. Between birthday celebrations and my Dad visiting from the UK, my work routine, including a little blog writing, has been out-of-sync. Dad is going back home tonight and, come tomorrow morning, I will be back at my desk, hard at work!Having said all that, there has been a tiny little bit of crafting going on here. My lovely sister-in-law in the UK recently celebrated a birthday and the above card, with a sweet little bird on it, was popped in the post, along with a far more exciting package including some funky Israeli-designed Lalo resin jewellery. Like many fellow crafters and bloggers, I have always enjoyed creating designs with birds on them and remember well a lino-printed piece of fabric I made at art college with several types of birds on it. The bird on this card is a little more pared-down and simple but sweet all the same.
Though I have been somewhat laid back in my recent crafting, I have been fortunate to have had several of my pieces appear in a good few Etsy Treasuries! I will show you more in my next few posts but for now you can see my Monkey Papercut Picture, above, bottom row on the right, and my Purple Cupcake Notebook, below, bottom row, in the centre, as they appeared in some gorgeous collections. Both items are available in my Etsy Shop.

7 comments:

Krishenkas Treasures said...

I love your cards and your style

Expressions By Devin said...

Love the card. Congrats on being in Treasuries.

Luna Moon said...

Your creations are so cute If your ever interested in a Review/giveaway I would love to have you on my blog I have over 750 followers.

Follow & Comment on my blog back?
http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/

spiralgoddess said...

A lovely bright colourful blog :)

LizzieJane said...

Congratulations on your treasury features. Very well deserved. I bet you are missing your dad already. I hope that he had a wonderful time during his visit.
x

julie said...

congrats on all of your treasuries!
its so nice to find oneself popping up all over the place :) xx

Michael David said...

Nice Post!

I have also gift a wood nativity set to my sister-in-law on her birthday. I think it was the one the best gift that I have presented to her.

Shareaholic