Sunday 29 December 2013

The Best of 2013



Tuesday night sees the end of a year and the start of a brand new one. As is common at this time of the year, I thought it would be fun to look back at some of my favourite creations of 2013. The biggest thing for my family was our son's Bar Mitzvah and you can see all the paper goodies that I made for the event here, but of course I also made plenty of other things during the year and visited some pretty interesting places too. Have you spotted your card or album amongst this collection?
As always, a big thank you to those of you who have visited my blog this year. I am always very happy to receive your encouraging comments and support, and hope you will continue to visit in 2014.



Don't forget that you can subscribe to my blog, and follow me on FacebookTwitter and Pinterest. Oh, and please pop by my shop now and then to see what is new there!
Wishing you a wonderful, happy and colourful New Year's Eve and an exciting start to 2014!

5 comments:

Wendy ten Hove said...

Loved seeing your favorites! Must have been difficult to choose, they are all so pretty!! Thanks for sharing your creativity!! Hope to see lots more in 2014!
Hugs, Wendy

Ann Martin said...

Happy New Year! I always enjoy seeing your creations and love the thought you put into each one.

Terri said...

They are all great but I especially like the capturing the moment card. You definitely did that! Happy New Year to you and your family! I look forward to seeing more of your work then.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a great roundup of your beautiful cards and guest books! Best wishes for a creative 2014.

Miss Val's Creations said...

Happy New Year Lisa! Isn't it fun looking back on what you did over the past year? That is one of the things I like about having a blog.

Shareaholic